Hi! I'm Cathy Abbott, a professional, nationally certified massage therapist. I went to The Nevada School of Massage Therapy and graduated in 2007 with 800+ hours. I take continuing education units each year to learn new modalites and technics. I also have my National Certification (www.ncbtmb.org). To be nationally certified, a massage therapist must:
- Demonstrate mastery of core skills and knowledge
- Complete 500+ hours of massage education
- Pass a NCBTMB standardized exam
- Uphold the organization's Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Take part in continuing education
Massage therapy is not regulated in every state, so it is important that you look for the national certification seal. It is your assurance of a competent and qualified practitioner. I am proud to say that I am one of only a few massage therapists in the Fresno area that have this certification.
Visa, M/C, Discover and debit cards are accepted for your convenience.
I sell Biofreeze Pain Reliever gel. The #1 topical pain reliever, clinically recommended.